Co-Sponsored by AFCEA International and AFCEA Hawaii
“Building Coalitions Through Cyber”
December 3-5, 2013, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, Hawaii
Registration for panels and exhibits is free!Register Now!
(Registration fee required for Breakfast Keynotes, Luncheon Keynotes, and Welcome to Hawaii Cultural event)
TechNet Asia-Pacific, now in its 28th year, is co-sponsored by AFCEA International and AFCEA Hawaii. It is the largest event in the Pacific Rim focusing on regional defense and cybersecurity issues and will focus this year on “Building Coalitions Through Cyber”. Keynote speakers, panel moderators and panelists will discuss defense policies and challenges in the Asia-Pacific region and their relevance to both Industry and Government. Industry exhibitors will demonstrate products and solutions to meet the Services’ requirements and needs.
- Young AFCEAN Professional Development
- PACOM Perspective
Searching for new products, services or solutions? Look no further than the TechNet Asia-Pacific exhibit hall, the largest and most complete Defense, Communications and Information Technology event in the Asia-Pacific region. See, touch and try out the latest defense and IT products and solutions from more than 150 exhibitors.
Become a Patron or Sponsor of the event! For more information on patron and sponsorship opportunities, including the package for SMALL BUSINESSES ONLY, click on the Word Icon and contact Gina McGovern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For program information, contact Terry Rogers at (703) 631-6238 or email@example.com or Pat Holmes at (703) 631-6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For patron/sponsor information, contact Gina McGovern at (703) 631-6236 or email@example.com
- For exhibit information, contact J. Spargo and Associates at (703) 631-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For registration information, contact J. Spargo and Associates at (703) 631-6200 or email@example.com
Do you want to volunteer?
We look forward to seeing you in Honolulu!